Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blast from the Past

I am migrating from an older blogging site and I am going to move over old posts. This will serve two purposes, to keep the memories alive for me (I'm not getting any younger!) and then I can get rid of the old site!

So here is the first gem:

Puppy Love
11:41am February 16th, 2008 By jnudler
Poem written by Mr. X to Miss Y
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Nothing Compares
to the Beauty of You!

Poem Received by Miss Y to Mr. X
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
No one could be
Sweeter than You!
Be MINE! xoxo
Ahhh, don't you remember those days when something so simple could give you butterflies in your stomach! Now it's all, don't get me anything for Valentines day since I have been stuck at home with sick, feverish kid for a WEEK and I didn't have time to get you anything!

No comments: